Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Leonhard Euler (1707–1783) was a Swiss mathematician and physicist.
Euler may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Euler (programming language), a computer programming language
- Euler (software), a numerical software package
- EulerOS, a Linux operating system based distribution
- Euler Portal to Mathematics Publications, hosted by EMIS
- Euler-Werke, an aircraft manufacturer owned by August Euler.
- AMS Euler, a typeface
- Project Euler a series of challenging mathematical/computer programming problems
- Euler (surname)
- Euler Hermes, a global credit insurance company
- EULAR, European rheumatology organization
- Euler jump, an edge jump in figure skating
- Euler (crater), a lunar impact crater in the southern half of the Mare Imbrium
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Euler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.