(Redirected from Marsh Mallow)Jump to navigation Jump to search
A marshmallow is a confection made from sugar.
This confection has its origin in a confection made from the roots of the plant marsh-mallow (Althaea officinalis).
|Look up marshmallow, Marshmallow, or marsh mallow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marshmallow may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Marshmallow (Annoying Orange), a main character on The Annoying Orange
- Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, mascot of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Corporation in the Ghostbusters fictional universe
- Marshmallow (Frozen), a fictional character from the 2013 Disney animated film, Frozen.
Groups and labels
- Marshmallow (band), a band from London, England
- Marshmallow Coast, an indie pop band
- Marshmallow Records, a Japanese independent jazz record label founded in 1978
- Marshmello, an American DJ
- "Marshmallow World" (1949), a popular Christmas song
- Marshmallows (album) (1996), an album by The For Carnation
- "Marshmallow", a song by IU from IU...IM
- "Marshmallow Jones", an episode of Camp Lazlo'
- Android Marshmallow, version 6.0 of Google's operating system for mobile devices
- Althaea officinalis, a plant known as the "marshmallow", with which the confection was originally made
- Basketball Arena (London), venue of the 2012 Summer Olympics, colloquially known as the Marshmallow
- Marshmallow shoes, women's shoes with white soles, popular in 1970s fashion
- Stanford marshmallow experiment, a series of studies on delayed gratification in the late 1960s and early 1970s led by psychologist Walter Mischel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marshmallow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.