Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lustra may refer to:
- Lustrum (plural "Lustra"), a period of five years.
- Lustra, poetry, by Ezra Pound.
- Lustra, Campania, a commune in the province of Salerno (Campania, Italy).
- Lustra (album), a 1997 album by British band Echobelly.
- Lustra (band), a pop punk band best known for the song "Scotty Doesn't Know" in the movie EuroTrip
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lustra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.